All Koya University staff members need to create an account with Google Scholar
using your Koyauniversity e-mail account, not a personal or other e-mail.
Google Scholar page+Link are used by the webometrics to evaluate the academic.
After creating your page, kindly put the link in your TAP with title "My Google Scholar" or "Google Scholar Page". See this example
To complete the procedure, kindly follow the steps below;
- Access your Koyauniversity account
- Visit the Link https://scholar.google.com/
- Click on the second upper tab "My Citation"
- Sing-up and complete creating Google Scholar page
- Log out
- Sign in again and click on "My citation"
- Copy link to the clipboard
- Go to your TAP site
- Edit the page you want to type the "My Google Scholar" or "Google Scholar Page"
- Type "My Google Scholar" in the place indicated in the last e-mail, click her to check
- Select the text "My Google Scholar"
- Click on (Ctrl + k)
- A pop-up widow will appear.
- Paste the save link in the clipboard in the [Web address] space
- Save the page.